Who You Are
We’re looking for a Brand Evangelist to own media relations, B2B marketing, and content creation for our company. You will execute an integrated PR and content strategy that aims to increase Covalence’s thought leadership and brand awareness. This is a unique opportunity to be the first marketing team member at our fast growing company.
- You have a combination of content marketing and PR experience, preferably B2B-focused
- You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven and rely on data to make decisions
- You are a problem solver, constantly on the lookout for better way to do things
- You are calm, cool and collected in face of pressure & daunting tasks
- You are a self starter and prefer an autonomous work environment
- You don’t rest on what you know and are challenged and drawn to what you don’t know
- You are adaptable, and most importantly, you are not limited by “the box”
Who We Are:
Covalence Inc. is a Human Capital Management technology consulting organization. We are a team of entrepreneurial, highly driven, successful problem solvers with a proven track record in the world of HCM (HR/Workforce Management/Payroll/Benefits).
PEOPLE are at the core of our success! Covalence team members wear many hats in working directly with our customers to implement and manage solutions that deliver the most value and ROI of their HCM processes, tools and products. Each of our team members thrives in a flat organization that provides them with the opportunity to grow and demonstrate their skills at every level.
What You Will Do:
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR based on adding value to media outlets, not just asking for it
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to secure industry columns for our executives and place stories about the company
- Collaborate with prominent members of the company to craft and pitch thought leadership columns
- Manage the Covalence blog. You will write posts as well as seek contributions from team members
- Identify and pitch opportunities for the executive team to speak at industry events
- Manage our social media accounts
- Keep abreast of new marketing and PR trends, tactics, and technologies
Are you up for the challenge?
Connect with us by using the form below, LinkedIn, or email email@example.com with the subject line “Job Application: Brand Evangelist” to apply. We hope to hear from you soon.