Who You Are
- You are a problem solver, constantly on the lookout for a better way to do things
- You look at any issues/challenge from various angles to identify and address the root of an issue.
- You are calm, cool and collected in face of pressure & daunting tasks.
- You are a self starter, love technology and strive for the success of your customers.
- You don’t rest on what you know and are challenged and drawn to what you don’t know.
- You are adaptable, and MOST importantly, you are not limited by the box.
Who We Are:
- is a Human Capital Management technology consulting organization. We are a team of entrepreneurial, highly driven, successful problem solvers with a proven track record in the world of HCM (HR/Workforce Management/Payroll/Benefits). PEOPLE are at the core of our success! Covalence team members wear many hats in working directly with our customers to implement and manage solutions that deliver the most value and ROI of their HCM processes, tools and products. Each of our team members thrives in a flat organization that provides them with the opportunity to grow and demonstrate their skills at every level.
What You Will Do:
- Manage multiple initiatives from implementing new software to managing our customers’ tools, processes and software.
- Meet with customers and prospects to define project requirements, including defining scope and needs analysis.
- Extract, manipulate, load, and integrate large amount of data with multiple systems and external parties.
- Solution design, configuration, documentation and delivery.
- Perform Software Testing and Acceptance, including the development and maintenance of Test Plans and Use Cases.
- Assist in the customer change management process as necessary, from creating training aids and employee communications, to developing and delivering training classes.
- Mentor, train and empower others on application concepts, tools, and best practices.
- Manage scope and expectations, driving project delivery by leveraging your expertise to ensure a successful client relationship.
- Plan and organizes work, track and report on priorities and project status.
- Proactively identify project risk/exposure, while DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
- Be the ultimate problem solver and “GO-TO” resource for your client.
- Keeps abreast of new industry product functionality and technological advancements.
Please fill the form below or email email@example.com with the subject line “Job Application: HCM Consultant” to apply. We hope to hear from you soon.