Who You Are
- You are a problem solver, constantly on the lookout for a better way to do things
- You look at any issues/challenge from various angles to identify and address the root of an issue.
- You are calm, cool and collected in face of pressure & daunting tasks.
- You are a self starter, love technology and strive for the success of your customers.
- You don’t rest on what you know and are challenged and drawn to what you don’t know.
- You are adaptable, and MOST importantly, you are not limited by the box.
Who We Are:
- is a Human Capital Management technology consulting organization. We are a team of entrepreneurial, highly driven, successful problem solvers with a proven track record in the world of HCM (HR/Workforce Management/Payroll/Benefits). PEOPLE are at the core of our success! Covalence team members wear many hats in working directly with our customers to implement and manage solutions that deliver the most value and ROI of their HCM processes, tools and products. Each of our team members thrives in a flat organization that provides them with the opportunity to grow and demonstrate their skills at every level.
What You Will Do:
- Build, mentor and manage a great HCM implementation team
- Be a hands on leader, involved both technically and functionally while charting a course and clearing the path for successful engagements
- Foster a creative, winning and constantly evolving environment for our associates to excel
- Manage scope and expectations, driving project delivery by leveraging your expertise to ensure a successful client relationship.
- Set schedules, project plans and associated project materials
- Work with the sales to determine Services Strategy for prospect accounts.
- Manage services sales process including statement-of-work and contracting process
- Proactively identify project risk/exposure, while DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
- Keeps abreast of new industry product functionality and technological advancements.
- 5+ years of project implementation experience with enterprise software products and applications.
- Up to 50% North America travel may be required.
- Experience implementing SaaS enterprise-wide products. – Strong financial background – Ability to effectively communicate with clients on a day-to-day basis. – Strong oral and written communication skills.
Please fill the form below or email email@example.com with the subject line “Job Application: Manager, Services” to apply. We hope to hear from you soon.