Com·pli·ance /kəmˈplīəns/ noun: the state of being in accordance with established guidelines or specifications.
- More and more organizations are aligning and automating HR, payroll, time & attendance, benefits, and recruiting data in order to achieve compliance goals. While most review compliance needs at the time of implementation, very few are conducting regular reviews and audits of their current landscape to ensure compliance.
Covalence can help you validate:
- Current pay rules against current collective bargaining agreements
- FLSA Audits and review of employee classifications, as well as technology/process review for reduction in time tracking errors
- ACA review and audit of benefits and open enrollment
- Create and review of company analytics and reporting for compliance monitoring